TeraGanix is currently seeking a Customer Service Support Associate for its Alto, Texas location.
The Customer Service Support Associate is responsible for various functions that support the sales and fulfillment operations of TeraGanix. Main duties include servicing customers via phone, email and fulfilling orders. Secondary duties include office support in form of filing, projects, keeping office organized and product levels stocked. This position reports directly to the Customer Service Rep Manager. This is a permanent part-time position that offers between 20-32 hours per week.
- Provide customer service by answering the 800 number in the office. This includes providing product knowledge to customer and taking orders.
- Process orders for fulfillment in order management system.
- Responsible for maintaining office files.
- Provide a clean working environment. Duties will include, but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning work spaces.
- Assist in labeling and bottling products. Assist with inventory, both product inventory and office supply inventory.
- May be required to fulfill product orders.
- Will maintain a daily phone log and share with customer service team daily.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
Qualified applicants, please email a cover letter and resume to info@TeraGanix.com.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service or order fulfillment experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be computer literate. Must be able to create professional emails and letters. Experience with Word, Office 365 and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must maintain a pleasant demeanor and be able to communicate with customers, associates and managers.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, climb, reach, push/pull, clean and work in warehouse with extreme temperatures.
- Must perform these duties in a consistent, detailed, and highly professional manner
- Have a desire to learn new skills and enjoy customer service.
- Regular attendance is essential to this position. Ability to work a flexible work schedule.