Unique prebiotic drink produced by fermentation process using Effective Microorganisms®
Contains highly bio-available EM-derived low molecular weight metabolites.
100% Natural, NON-GMO Formula
High redox potential. (This measures the willingness of a substance to deliver electrons. Substances with a high redox potential provide increased neutralizing effects against free radicals.)
***This product has not been reviewed by the FDA and is not intended to treat or cure any health condition. As will all dietary supplements, please consult a health care practitioner before using. The user takes full responsibility for using this product.***
16.9 fluid ounces (500ml). A 50-day supply.
Ingredients: Water, Molasses, Yeast extract, Magnesium Chloride (Nigari) , Coral Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Citric Acid.
About the ingredients of EM·X Gold®:
All ingredients of EM•X Gold® were carefully selected to produce the optimal benefits when fermented with EM•1®
Calcium Carbonate helps to improve the effects of EM·X Gold®. A key feature of calcium carbonate is that it contains minerals in ionized form, making them highly bio-available. Calcium carbonate is one of the few calcium products that are readily absorbed by the body.
Nigari is an extract of seawater, used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine. Nigari supplies many essential trace elements such as boron, chrome, iodine, cobalt, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, selenium, silicon, vanadium and zinc.
Yeast Extract is a rich source of vitamin B
complex, which helps in managing stress levels, maintaining a good
metabolic rate, and ensuring healthy skin. Nutritional yeasts also
contain a trace mineral, chromium, which is beneficial for those with
diabetes, low blood pressure and fluctuating blood sugar levels. Other minerals in nutritional yeast are manganese, copper, vanadium, molybdenum and lithium.
Molasses is rich in minerals and micronutrients including, but
not limited to, calcium, magnesium, copper, manganese, iron, potassium,
vitamin B6 and selenium. Minerals found in molasses assist in treatments
anemia, anxiety, constipation, arthritic pain, and heart palpitations.
Take one teaspoon (5ml) in the morning and one teaspoon in the evening on an empty stomach.
To increase effects, mix in hot liquids such as hot tea or coffee.
Storage and Handling:
• Refrigerate after opening.
• Store away from direct sunlight.
• Individuals with dietary disorders may need to start with smaller dosage than suggested amount.
• To avoid contamination, do not use the cap as a serving spoon.
• Consume within one month after opening.
• Product is sterilized and does not contain any live microorganisms.
• Due to the use of a natural fermentation process, color and taste may vary between batches. These differences do not affect the product quality.
• Product may spoil in shipping due to extreme temperatures and conditions beyond our control. If you detect an offensive odor upon opening, do not consume but return it to the point of purchase for a replacement.