TobaccoAg1000® is a ready-to-use soil conditioner comprised of Effective Microorganisms®. Ag1000® allows for a better nutrient exchange in your soil and helps to improve drainage, aeration, and soil structure. Healthy soil leads to healthy plants–Ag1000® provides your plant with essential vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes that improve plant vigor and enhance plant growth.
Overall, Ag1000® will increase your bottom line by increasing yields and production. Continued use of Ag1000® will improve nutrient availability, assist in balancing pH, and increase organic matter for improved moisture retention.
TeraGanix will provide training on the use of Ag1000® and serve as a technical resource throughout the use of the product. We are proud to provide industry leading solutions for a multitude of needs and will serve as a partner in your business to assist in your growth by using our product knowledge and business philosophy.
APPLICATION TOTALS 44 GALLONS/ACRE/SEASON
- Apply in evenings, preferably when not expected to rain
- Apply 20 gallons/acre to the setter water at planting
- Complete 8 foliar applications of 3 gallons/acre/season
- Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallons, 55 gallons, 275 gallons, and in bulk delivery of over 1,000 gallons
- Available in two forms: Conventional and Ag1000® Organic (OMRI Listed)
For use with burley, dark-fired, are-cured, and flue-cured tobaccos.