EM Technology® - Natural Solutions For Relief From Chemical Sensitivities
Over the years increasing numbers of people are developing environmental and multiple chemical sensitivities. These individuals are highly sensitive to synthetic compounds and static electricity. This condition is often a result of high exposure to synthetic chemicals included in many household products such as scented cleaners, candles, detergents, etc.
EM•1® offers relief for many people. You can stop the odors naturally by spraying surfaces such as clothing, carpeting, and upholstery. We are pleased to offer a safe way to deal with the extensive noxious smells that surround us everywhere we go. Several of the applications described in this website are applicable for people with environmental sensitivities. Try some of the suggestions below:
- Mix 1 ounce of EM•1® Microbial Inoculant per pint of water and spray around the house and in the car.
- Wash all your clothing and linens with about 1/8 to 1/2 cup of APC500™ per load of laundry.
- Mix 1/2 cup APC500™ in 100oz bottle of liquid laundry detergent.
- Mix 1/4 Cup EM•1® Microbial Inoculant and 1 teaspoon Super Cera Powder per gallon of latex paint (1/2 Cup EM•1® for oil based paint) to nearly eliminate odors from fresh paint and prevent off-gassing of VOCs during the curing phase.
- Mix 1 ounces APC500™ in 32oz spray bottle and wash windows and glass.
- Mix 1 ounce APC500™ with liquid dish detergent.
- Add 2 ounces (1/4 Cup) APC500™ to dishwasher to prevent spots from forming.
- Mix 2 ounces APC500™ in 32oz bottle of shampoo or liquid soap. APC500™ is good for the skin and hair.
To deal with chemical sensitivities internally, you need to detoxify your body. We recommend using Pro EM•1® Probiotic, EM-X® Gold, and EM-X® Sea Salt in your dietary supplements.
Be sure to treat all of the water you use for cooking and drinking as well with our EM Ceramics
***This product has not been reviewed by the FDA and is not intended to treat or cure any health condition. As with all dietary supplements, please consult a health care practitioner before using. The user takes full responsibility for taking this product.***