(1) Fill the bottom of your jar with enough seeds to cover the bottom in one layer.
(2) Cut plastic screen or cheesecloth to fit the top of the jar and screw on the outer jar lid (not the top) or use an elastic for cheesecloth.
(3) Dilute 1/2 tsp of EM-1 and enough water to soak the seeds and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Then drain through the screen or cloth.
(4) Add a small amount of water, just enough to cover the seeds and soak for 12hrs.
(5) Drain the water and leave the jar upside down or tilted in a bowl. This is how your jar will now stay.
(6) Twice a day, pour water into the jar and rinse seeds by swirling around. Immediately drain water and set back upside down.
(7) On day 2-4, spritz the sprouts with a EM-1 solution after draining the water.
(8) Sprouts will be ready to eat in 3-5 days. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.