Sweet Potato Ag1000®
Ag1000™ is a ready-to-use soil conditioner, comprised of Effective Microorganisms®. Ag1000™ allows a better nutrient exchange in your soil and helps to improve drainage, aeration, moisture retention and soil structure and decrease fertilizer requirements while maintaining or improving yield. Healthy soil leads to healthy plants – Ag1000™ provides your plant with essential vitamins, amino acids and enzymes that improve plant vigor and enhance plant growth.
Overall, Ag1000™ will increase your bottom line by increasing yields and production. Continued use of Ag1000™ will improve nutrient availability, assist in balancing pH and increase organic matter for improved moisture retention.
TeraGanix® will provide training on the use of Ag1000™ and serve as a technical resource throughout the use of the product. We are proud to provide industry leading solutions for a multitude of needs and will serve as a partner in your business to assist in your growth by using our product knowledge and business philosophy.
- Apply in evenings, preferably when not expected to rain
- Dip sweet potato slips in Ag1000 -- 5 gallons of solution to 50 gallons of water -- and let slips set for 3 days before planting
- Spray beds after planting to cover plant and soil at a rate of 5 gallons/acre
- Complete 4 foliar applications per season of 6 gallons/acre/per treatment
- After harvest, apply 9 gallons/acre to be cut into the soil
APPLIATION TOTALS 38 GALLONS/ACRE/YEAR
- Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon, 275 gallon, and in bulk delivery of over 1,000 gallons
- Available in two forms: Conventional and Ag1000 Organic (OMRI Listed)