Changing The Way Food is Grown In America
In May 2005, the city of Meridian, TX conducted a 30-Day trial to assess the ability of EM-1 Waste Treatment to improve the overall treatment facility.
The area is surrounded by dairies and processing plants, making phosphorus a major concern.
The purpose of the trial was to solve:
1. Problems caused by foul odors
2. High Phosphorus Levels
3. High Grease Concentration
4. Unstable Total Suspended Solids
5. High cost of polymers to treat TSS
6. Dirty, hard to clean equipment.