Soak Your Seeds In EM-1 Microbial Solution:
Seed Soaking Recipe
1. Thoroughly cleanse all containers and seed trays with APC500, organic, plant friendly cleaning solution to sterilize the containers. This is necessary to avoid fungus or mold infections from contaminating your seeds.
2. Create a solution of 1 part EM-1® Microbial Inoculant to 1,000 Parts Water or about 1 tsp per gallon.
3. Submerge seeds and let sit for the following times;
- Small Seeds - 20 to 30 Minutes (i.e. mustard, kale, broccoli, cabbage)
- Medium Seeds - 30 to 60 Minutes (i.e. cucumber, carrot, peppers, tomato)
- Large Seeds - 2 to 3 Hours (i.e. pumpkin, beans, squash)
4. Air dry seeds before planting if they are sticking.
5. Plant the seeds in nutrient rich soil and water with the same EM-1® solution after planting.
6. EM-1® can be applied weekly throughout the growing season to increase root and plant growth.
7. Apply EM® Bokashi as a top dress after seed planting and throughout the growing season bi-weekly.
Seedlings Soaking Recipe:
1. Create a solution of 1 part EM-1® Microbial Inoculant and 1,000 parts water. This equals about 1 tsp per gallon of water.
2. Soak roots, doing your best to keep plants out of the water, for 12-24 hours.
3. Plant in nutrient-rich soil and water with the same 1:1000 solution of EM-1® Microbial Inoculant.
4. Sprinkle EM® Bokashi as a top dress on the soil.
5. Continue to apply EM-1 onto the soil or as a foliar weekly and EM® Bokashi on the soil surface bi-weekly.
Finally,have fun with seed planting!
Use Code "SEEDGERM" At Checkout to Save 15%