1. Choose A Liquid Probiotic Not A Capsule.
Many probiotics are manufactured after freeze drying their microbes, which kills 85-90% of the good bacteria you are paying for.
2. Look for A Fast Activating Probiotic.
Freeze dried probiotics are slow to activate from their frozen state, in fact the remaining bacteria that are not destroyed in the manufacturing process don't activate in your system until they have almost left.
3. Choose a Probiotic That Is Easy To Absorb.
Liquid probiotics that are wheat and dairy free are easily absorbed by the body in minutes, maximizing the effectiveness and health benefits.
4. Make Sure Your Probiotic Contains Live Microbes.
When the body absorbs live microbes they eat sugars in your system, creating enzymes, vitamins and other compounds needed to aid digestion and support weight loss.
5. Your Body Needs The Support of Good Bacteria.
Your body needs the good bacteria in a probiotic to help flush out the harmful bacteria and pathogens that enter your body that cause illness, fatigue and aging.