Activated EM-1 and cut your costs by 22 times!
Just fill the reservoir of a hose-end sprayer with EM-1®, as you would with any fertilizer, and spray all your plants.
For the best results add Bokashi at 2% of the weight being mixed every 2 weeks.
EM-1® is an all-natural probiotic for plants and soils.Shop EM-1
Terakashi is made with Organic Rice Bran and Malibu Compost.Shop BOKASHI
EM·X Gold® is a 100% Natural Non-GMO prebiotic drink.Shop EM-X GOLD
Power of EM Technology®
Works like magic! It’s as simple as mix, spray & fertilize!
How to use?
Applying EM-1 ® is very simple. You have two options. The first is to use it right from the bottle. The second is to make Activated EM-1 and cut your costs by 22 times! Just fill the reservoir of a hose-end sprayer with EM-1®, as you would with any fertilizer, and spray all your plants. One hose-end sprayer will treat about 1/8 acre. For best results spray once per week throughout the growing season and pre-treat all your organic matter (potting soil, peat moss, compost, etc.) with EM-1® (this is also known as a drench). Some hose-end sprayers let you dial in the dilution rates. You can use the rates suggested on our label to set the application rate. We suggest one ounce per gallon (2 TBS) for all plants. The best time to spray is early evening.
Average applications are 1 gallon of Activated EM-1 per acre per week from sowing seed until harvest. There are some variations depending on the plant. Total rates vary: Cotton, Corn, Hemp, Soy and Wheat is 15 gallons total per crop. Most other crops benefit from 25 to 40 gallons per acre per season.
- 3% solution EM-1® Microbial Inoculant several times per week.
- Feed with a 2% solution of nutrients several times per week.
- Water can also be conditioned using our 35mm Pipe Ceramics. For every 1,000 gallons of water in tanks, use 4 sets of the 35mm EMX Ceramic pipes. They can be put inside a 1 1/4″ PVC pipe and plumbed directly into the main supply line. This will help condition the water and pull out dissolved solids in the water. If the unit is set up on a circulation system, you will notice it makes better use of the ceramics.
- In the water lines, add Activated EM-1 starting at a rate of 1:1,000 (1 teaspoon per gallon) and as needed to maintain recommended dilution ratios with replacement water. Continue to use nutrient solutions as EM-1® is not a replacement for nutrients. Facilities that water every day should dilute 1 part AEM to 10,000 parts water.
- Make Activated EM-1 for all of the applications above. 1 gallons makes 22 gallons of usable product.
Customers love our products.
Over 124+ 5 star reviews
I find this worthwhile for indoor composting. Allows me to make a few small batches of pre compost and save them for a bit before I add them all to the soil.
from Alliance, OH USA
I’ve been using EM's for so many things in the household and garden. It is truly amazing in its effects on detoxifying and nourishing ecosystems.
from Brattleboro, VT USA
I have used EM-1 for many purposes in the household and garden for many years, very satisfied !